Settlement Agent Perth

Mint Settlements is striving to be the premier settlement agent in WA serving its clients across Perth and Western Australia.

Fee Calculator

Are you selling or buying?
Find out settlement costs today!

Nominate Mint

Search is over!

Nominate Mint Settlements as your settlement agent Today!

Contact Mint

Call Today: (08) 9481 4855

Property Family Transfers, Related Party Transactions

If you are selling land or property to a family member or someone you know, Mint will assist you affect the transfer through the Office of State Revenue.

We understand that you will not want to incur any more costs than is necessary, so our experienced conveyancers will take the time to find out your individual circumstances and help you transact the correct documentation without any unnecessary expense.

If there is any information you need when you receive written information from us, you can call our 24 hour client information line 1300 664 855 for an explanation or direction.

Conditions of settlement are unique to each property but generally we will start by requesting the appropriate documentation and search for the properties this will apply to. If restrictions or caveats exist we will arrange to lift them, then apportion monies with authorities such as water, land and shire as well as liaising with your bank and the related party to the sale's bank.

We notify change of ownership to all parties, and if you are the seller we collect your stamp duty cheque from you and arrange for that to be pre-paid on your behalf. All these tasks must be acquitted quickly so that we can personally attend your settlement to supervise the handover of cheques and legal documentation in a timely manner on settlement day.

Nominate Mint to act on your behalf and we promise to match you with an experienced conveyancer who will guide you through the settlement process. Telephone 9481 4855 or email and we will start worrying about all the details needed to be transacted for you. Mint will keep you informed every step of the way and you only need to wait for a telephone call from your conveyancer to let you know when the transfer is complete.